Playlist - Shuffle - N°6

free music


1. The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird. 1962
2. The Beatles - She's a Woman. 1964
3. Brian Eno - Dead Finks Don't Walk. 1973
4. King Crimson - Book of Saturday. 1973
5. The Fall - Totally Wired. 1979
6. Devo - Whip it. 1980
7. Pixies - Hey (live). 1990
8. Ween - Waving My Dick In The Wind. 1997
9. Mando Diao - Sheepdog. 2000
10. The Kills - Monkey 23. 2003

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad
and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Feel free to visit my page: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite
experts of this sector do not notice this.
You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

my webpage :: Sac Louis Vuitton